3 bedroom terraced house for saleDevonshire Avenue, Southsea
- Three bedroom double bay & forecourt house
- Downstairs cloakroom and upstairs bathroom
- No forward chain
- Some original features
- Three reception rooms
Proudly welcomed to the market by Fox & Sons, is this large three bedroom, three reception room double bay and forecourt house positioned on the ever so popular Devonshire Avenue. This would make a fantastic and generous family home but does need some work from the new owner to modernise throughout.
Proudly welcomed to the market by Fox & Sons, is this large three bedroom, three reception room double bay and forecourt house positioned on the ever so popular Devonshire Avenue. This would make a fantastic and generous family home but does need some work from the new owner to modernise throughout. The south facing rear garden also has a rear pedestrian access and would allow for a good sized extension on the back of the house (following all the necessary permission being sought) Call now to view!
Original single glazed door to front elevation, smooth plastered ceiling with coving, papered walls, radiator, stairs to first floor, carpet, doors to: Lounge & Cloakroom
Smooth plastered ceiling, tiled walls, WC, wash hand basin
Lounge 14' 9" x 12' 6" plus bay ( 4.50m x 3.81m plus bay )
Textured ceiling, double glazed bay window to front elevation, papered walls, wall lights, gas heater, carpet
2nd Reception Room 15' 4" x 11' 3" max ( 4.67m x 3.43m max )
Textured ceiling, single glazed original window to rear elevation, papered walls, wall lights with marble surround, gas fire place, carpet, single glazed door to; lean to
Dining Room 13' 9" max x 9' 4" max ( 4.19m max x 2.84m max )
Textured ceiling, papered walls double glazed window to rear elevation, built in cupboards and shelving unit, carpet, opening to: 2nd reception room
Kitchen 11' 3" max x 7' 9" max ( 3.43m max x 2.36m max )
Textured ceiling, part smooth part tiled walls, double glazed window to rear to side elevation, fitted kitchen, wall and base units, work surfaces, sink, gas oven, five ring gas hob, cooker hood, integrated washing machine, integrated under counter fridge and freezer, tiled floor. Door to; Garden
Lean - To
Plastic sheet roofing, single glazed windows to rear elevation, single glazed door to garden
Stairs from Ground Floor, smooth plastered ceiling, papered walls, carpets, doors to; Bedrooms
Bedroom 1 14' 8" max x 12' 7" plus bay ( 4.47m max x 3.84m plus bay )
Smooth plastered ceilings, papered walls, double glazed bay window to front elevation, built-in wardrobe, radiator, carpet
Bedroom 2 14' 8" x 11' 3" max ( 4.47m x 3.43m max )
Textured ceiling, papered walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, built-in wardrobes, radiator, feature fireplace, carpet
Bedroom 3 11' 5" max x 9' 4" ( 3.48m max x 2.84m )
Textured ceiling, papered walls,double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes with housing boiler, radiator, carpet
Smooth ceiling, tiled walls, double glazed window to front elevation, bath, electric over head shower, WC, wash hand basin, loft access, tiled floor
Brick wall enclosed, laid to lawn with a footpath to front door with period tiles
South facing enclosed rear garden, laid to lawn with planting boarders at each edge, footpath to bottom of garden providing access to a brick built shed and gated rear pedestrian access
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56898319.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.