2 bedroom flat for saleUpper Rosemount Port Glasgow Road, Kilmacolm, PA13 4ER
Sold by Us £139,000
- Impressive main door upper conversion with private and enclosed gardens
- 850sqft, 1 public room, 2 bedrooms, 1 wc, external utility room, parking space
- Traditional conversion with modern decor and floor coverings throughout
- Upgraded contemporary gloss fronted kitchen units with integral modern appliances
- Refitted bathroom with modern sanitary ware
- Open plan lounge to dining room with recently installed wood burning stove
- Gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing
- 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobe storage
A charming upper conversion of a two storey villa occupying a convenient position in the heart of this popular West Renfrewshire village. The property has an external stair in the rear elevation of the building with main door access to the accommodation. There are recently upgraded and landscaped enclosed private gardens and an allocated parking space.
This spacious traditional conversion offers well presented accommodation with modern decor and floor coverings throughout. The kitchen has been upgraded with a range of contemporary kitchen furniture with gloss fronted storage units and integral modern appliances. There is modern sanitary ware within the refitted bathroom with a three piece suite in white including an electric shower positioned over the bath. There are modern internal doors with replacement ironmongery and a specification which includes gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing. The accommodation comprises of a reception hallway with storage cupboard leading into the spacious open plan lounge and dining room with two separate front facing window formations. The fireplace has a recently installed wood burning stove and there is entry into the refitted modern kitchen. There are two double sized bedrooms one of which has fitted wardrobe storage and there is an upgraded family bathroom. There is an external utility room with a sink and storage space and an additional store room below the external stair.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BW1179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.