5 bedroom terraced house for saleSpencer Rise, London
Sold STC £1,595,000
- A well presented and characterful three storey Victorian house
- Accommodation (Approximately 1627 Sq Ft / 151 Sq M)
- Five bedrooms
- Double reception
- Bathroom, shower room & utility room
- Garden leading directly from kitchen/diner
- Close proximity to Tufnell Park (Northern Line) underground station and Gospel Oak overground station
- Situated in a highly sought after residential road within close proximity to local shops together with the open spaces of Parliament Hill Fields
- SOLE AGENT
A well presented and characterful three storey Victorian house situated in a highly sought after residential road within close proximity to local shops together with the open spaces of Parliament Hill Fields, Tufnell Park (Northern Line) underground station and Gospel Oak overground station. The bright accommodation comprises five bedrooms, double reception, kitchen/diner leading directly to the garden, utility room, bathroom and shower room. We believe the only way to fully appreciate this fine property is by arranging an immediate internal inspection. SOLE AGENT.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56898823.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUR1001745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burghleys Estate Agents, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.