3 bedroom detached house for saleSilver Street, Culmstock, Cullompton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Period Cottage
- Generous Style Kitchen / Diner With Alpha Range
- Cottage Style Lounge With Wood Burner
- Oil Central Heating
- Parking For Two Vehicles
** DETACHED COTTAGE** **PARKING FOR TWO VEHICLES**
A charming three bedroom property in the popular village of Culmstock, benefiting from a generous style kitchen/diner and a cottage style lounge.
A beautiful period cottage in the desirable village of Culmstock. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge with wood burner, kitchen/diner with Alpha range, laundry room and lean to. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a bathroom. The property further benefits from oil central heating and parking for two vehicles. There is also an enclosed front and rear garden with mature flowers and shrubs.
Culmstock lies at the foot of the Blackdown Hills and is an area of outstanding natural beauty. The village offers convenient stores, primary school and a popular pub whilst more extensive facilities are available in the town of Wellington about 4 miles away including several supermarkets, major sports centre and secondary school. The M5 may be joined at either junction 26 or 27 whilst Tiverton Parkway station is about 3 miles away where regular rail services to both London and Exeter are available.
* Entrance Hall
Stable door leading to lounge.
Rear aspect single glazed window, low level WC, wash hand basin, electric shower with double base, tiled, radiator.
* Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 16' 6" Max x 16' 7" Max ( 5.03m Max x 5.05m Max )
Irregular shape room,Two single glazed front aspect windows, log burner (Ingle nook style fire), wooden flooring, wooden beams, stairs leading to first floor, radiator.
* Kitchen 18' 1" x 16' 11" Max ( 5.51m x 5.16m Max )
Duel aspect double glazed windows, patio door to rear garden, a range of base level units with granite worksurfaces, slate shelf, Alpha range controlling heating, water and cooking, two enclosed sinks, tiled flooring, step down to laundry room, radiator.
* Laundry Room / Study Room Irregular Shaped Room 13' 10" x 7' 1" Max ( 4.22m x 2.16m Max )
irregular shaped room, Two single glazed windows to rear, a range of eye and base level units, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer and dish washer, tiled flooring, radiator.
* Lean To
Stable doors, window, tiled flooring, sloped roof, shelving.
Leading to bedroom three and two.
* Bedroom Three 12' Max x 9' 8" ( 3.66m Max x 2.95m )
Front aspect single glazed window, wood flooring, radiator, part sloping ceiling.
* Bedroom Two 13' 9" Max x 11' 6" ( 4.19m Max x 3.51m )
Front aspect single glazed window, eve storage cupboard, archway leading to inner landing, radiator, part sloping ceiling.
* Inner Landing
Airing cupboard housing emmersion heater and water tank, wooden shelving.
Front aspect double glazed window, wood flooring, low level WC, wash hand basin, enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, radiator.
* Bedroom One 13' 4" to wardrobe x 10' 6" plus door recess ( 4.06m to wardrobe x 3.20m plus door recess )
Dual aspect double glazed window, wood flooring, two double built in double wardrobes, radiator, part sloping ceiling.
* Front Garden
Enclosed by walled boundary with iron gates, shrub and slate area.
* Side Garden
Patio area, enclosed by wooden fencing and walls, large shed, access to parking area, mainly gravelled with mature flowers and shrubs.
Useful shed to the right of the property down the lane.
Dropped kerb with parking for two vehicles.
From our Wellington office on the High Street, head South to the A38 towards Exeter and about 5 miles along turn left into Culmstock, upon entering the village follow the road over the bridge around the bend as if towards Hemyock, turning right on the bend signposted Silver Street and 'Rose Cottage' is on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56899951.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGT102845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Wellington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.