4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFarley
- A substantial semi-detached house
- Outstanding & peaceful location
- 2 Reception rooms & kitchen/dining room
- 4 Double bedrooms
- 2 bath & shower rooms (1 being en suite)
- Attractive gardens & ample parking
A substantial, four bedroomed, semi-detached house in an outstanding and peaceful location adjacent to Bentley Wood. Sitting room, open-plan living room, kitchen/dining room, utility room, downstairs cloakroom, four double bedrooms, en suite bath and shower room, family bath and shower room. Mature and attractive gardens and ample parking. Double glazed and centrally heated throughout.
Farley village has a pub, church and Nursery School, while Winterslow (being just 2.5 miles away) has an excellent Village Shop and Primary School, together with a Doctor's Surgery and Pharmacy.
For further details, please download the full PDF brochure, EPC and floor plan.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56899999.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26397912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Myddelton & Major, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.