4 bedroom terraced house for saleHeathfield Avenue, Dover, Kent
- 4 bedroom mid-terraced family home
- Fantastic size bedrooms
- Sought after location
- Chain free
- Large rear garden
- EPC energy rating E (51)
If you are looking for a home that can cater for your growing family then this could be the house for you.Imagine yourself coming home from the school run and making yourself a cuppa and enjoy being able to put your feet up and watch the television whilst also keeping an eye on the kids playing or doing their homework without them being under your feet. Rarely does a home come to the market that can offer as much as this, each of the bedrooms are a fantastic size meaning no one will get the short straw when picking their favourite room. If you are not a fan of DIY then this home could be the perfect blank canvass for you to get stuck into. The home is ready to move into yet offers the perfect opportunity to make the final touches to make this home your own. Heathfield Avenue is situated in one of Dover's most popular areas with a wide range of schools to choose from as well as being placed perfectly so that you may not need your car again, be it for the dreaded school run in the morning or to pop to the shops for that cheeky packet of chocolate biscuits.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge/Diner: 26'0 x 11'8 (7.93m x 3.56m)
- Kitchen: 15'7 x 9'0 (4.75m x 2.75m)
- Utility Room: 7'1 x 3'11 (2.16m x 1.19m)
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 15'0 x 12'1 (4.58m x 3.69m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'10 x 9'10 (3.61m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'2 x 6'1 (2.80m x 1.86m)
- Shower Room
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 19'0 x 13'6 (5.80m x 4.12m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56900119.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10731227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.