1 bedroom maisonette for saleSpencer Road, Mitcham
Sold STC £270,000
- One double bedroom purpose built flat
- Presented in neutral décor throughout
- Large duel aspect 20'6 x 12' living room
- Three large built in storage cupboards
- 0.3 Miles from Mitcham Eastfields Station
- West facing balcony
- Extremely low service charge
Spencer Road is positioned on a quiet one way street and is tucked away in the corner in a peaceful purpose built block. The bright and airy flat has been extremely looked after and cared for by its current owner and is presented in neutral décor throughout.
Spencer Road is positioned on a quiet one way street and is tucked away in the corner in a peaceful purpose built block. The bright and airy flat has been extremely looked after and cared for by its current owner and is presented in neutral décor throughout. This lovely flat features an extremely spacious duel-aspect living room (20'6 x 12') with a large built in storage cupboard that is big enough to have a desk/computer fit in and an electric fire that heats up the room making it nice and cosy, access onto the West Facing balcony , kitchen with views over the front of the property and has fitted cupboards tiles and freestanding utility's, one double bedroom and a newly fitted bathroom suite with a power shower and built in cupboards. Further benefits include the flat having very low service charge, ground rent and a long lease. The property is only 0.3 miles from Mitcham Eastfields Station that has direct links into London, very short walk to the open space of Commonside East and Mitcham town centre where local amities and further transport links can be found.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56901334.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTM104792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Mitcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.