2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleLowcroft Drive, Oadby, Leicester
- Semi-detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Recently refurbished
- Gardens, driveway & garage
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
Well presented, recently improved and refitted two bed semi-detached bungalow. Upvc double glazing, GCH with recently fitted combi boiler. Gardens driveway and single garage. No upward chain, Viewing highly recommended.
A well presented two bedroom semi-detached bungalow conveniently situated for The Parade and local supermarket shopping. Recently updated and improved with the addition of UPVC double glazing and replacement combi boiler. There are pleasant gardens to the front and rear with driveway providing off road parking leading to a single garage. An early internal viewing is recommended and the property is offered with no chain.
Double glazed window to the side.
Door to side, radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 14' 9" max into bay x 10' 10" max into recess ( 4.50m max into bay x 3.30m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the front, gas fireplace, radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' ( 2.87m x 2.44m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for low level fridge, central heating boiler, radiator, laminate flooring, double glazed window to the side and door to the conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 4" x 6' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.03m )
UPVC conservatory with radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 7' 2" max ( 2.90m x 2.18m max )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W.C., fully tiled walls and radiator.
With off road parking and lawned area.
The rear garden has a covered patio which leads onto lawn, there is also a green house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56901364.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAD103985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.