2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCheltenham Grove, Birches Head, ST1
- Modern semi detached house
- Good sized plot widens to rear
- Off road parking
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- NO CHAIN!
- Pleasant residential cul de sac
- Viewing recommended
* A modern semi detached house
* Tucked away in a pleasant residential cul de sac
* Features gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
* Good sized widening plot providing ample parking
* Gardens to the side and rear
* Ideal for first time buyers. NO CHAIN!
* Accommodation comprises: hallway, lounge, kitchen
* FF: master bedroom with bathroom/WC and second bedroom having separate W/C
* Call us on 595050 to arrange an appointment today
HALLWAY : uPVC door, ceramic tiling to floor, central heating radiator, under stairs store.
KITCHEN : 11'0" x 9'1" (3.35m x 2.77m) , Inset single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, range of matching base and wall storage units. Working surfaces, integrated gas hob and electric oven. Plumbing for automatic washing machine, extractor. Gas central heating boiler, ceramic tiling to floor, uPVC door and double glazed window. Glass fronted display cabinet.
LOUNGE : 12'10" x 11'0" (3.91m x 3.35m) , Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, electric fire and feature surround. uPVC sealed unit double glazing, vertical blinds.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, store.
BEDROOM ONE : 10'0" x 9'1" to wardrobes (3.05m x 2.77m) , Wardrobes with cupboards, laminate flooring, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing. En suite bathroom/WC: panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W/C. Laminate flooring, ceramic tiling to walls, heated towel radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO : 11'0" x 6'8" (3.35m x 2.03m) , Laminate flooring, cental heatikng radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing. Access to.....
SEPARATE W/C : Low level W/C, wash hand basin, heated towel radiator, ceramic tiling.
EXTERNALLY : A driveway provides parking. The plot widens to provide additional parking to the side. There are good sized gardens to the side and rear.
LOCATION : Leaving Hanley via Town Road turn right onto Birches Head Road. Proceed on and eventually turn right onto Diana Road and right into Athena Road. Cheltenham Grove is then situated on the left hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.