4 bedroom character property for saleHalstead Road, Earls Colne, COLCHESTER
Sold STC £335,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Victorian conversion
- Communal Gardens
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Original Features
Four bedroom apartment set in this historic & imposing Victorian conversion, Tillwicks house was originally built for the manager of the Ironworks factory and retains many beautiful features throughout. It offers an abundance of flexible spacious accommodation and is set within gorgeous grounds.
Earls Colne of recent times has been voted Village of The Year due to its picturesque surroundings and access to local amenities which include public houses and restaurants, doctors surgery, convenience stores, primary schooling which has achieved successful OFSTED reports. For leisure facilities there is numerous countryside footpaths and recreation centre with tennis courts, sports pitches and Essex Golf & Country Club. The nearby town of Halstead is within 3miles and offers further schooling & town facilities. For the commuter there is a mainline station located at the larger town of Braintree. Stansted airport is also approximately 30 miles away and there is straight forward access links to both A12 and A120.
Sash window to front aspect. Plumbing for washing machine. Two radiators. Stairs leading up.
Doors leading to Lounge and Master Bedroom.
Airing cupboard. Sky light. Stairs leading to second floor. Storage cupboard. entry phone, opening to Dining room
Dining Room 14' 3" x 7' 6" ( 4.34m x 2.29m )
Radiator. Doors leading to Kitchen and Inner Hallway.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' 10" x 14' 9" ( 4.52m x 4.50m )
Sash window to rear aspect. Feature fireplace with surround. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with one and half bowl. Integral SMEG oven with hob and hood over. Boiler cupboard. Integral Bosch dishwasher. Tiled flooring. Laundry cupboard. Door to Lounge.
Lounge 17' 10" x 14' 9" ( 5.44m x 4.50m )
Two sash windows to side aspect. Sash window to rear aspect. Feature fireplace with surround. Ceiling rose. Two radiators.
Bedroom One 17' 10" narrowing to 13' 9" x 14' 11" ( 5.44m narrowing to 13' 9" x 4.55m )
Two sash windows to side aspect. Radiator. Feature fireplace with surround. The bedroom features an original stained glass window which overlooks the hallway.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 9' 6" ( 4.50m x 2.90m )
Sash window. Feature fireplace with surround. Storage cupboard. Radiator.
Sash window to front aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Radiator.
Sash window. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Bath with mixer taps. Shower cubicle. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring.
Second Floor Landing
Doors leading to shower room and bedrooms. Radiator. Door leading to attic storage space. Sky light.
Bedroom Three 15' 7" x 11' 8" + bay ( 4.75m x 3.56m + bay )
Sash bay window. Radiator. Door to bedroom 4.
Bedroom Four 18' 3" x 12' 10" ( 5.56m x 3.91m )
Sash window. Radiator.
Sash window. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring.
Externally there is sweeping gravel drive with allocated parking spaces for the properties and spectacular landscaped gardens which are extremely well kept by the gardener. There are also a number of retirement bungalows on the grounds with small and well pruned hedge rows that lead up to the doors and around the house itself.
The property is arranged over three floors and has its own entrance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56902606.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104693. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.