5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Crescent, Riccall, York
- NO CHAIN
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Five Bedrooms Including Master With En-Suite
- Five Reception Rooms Including Conservatory
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off-Street Parking
- Popular Village Location
- Must Be Seen
Semi-detached family home offered for sale with NO CHAIN, sure to be a popular addition to the market benefiting from 5 bedrooms including MASTER with EN-SUITE, 5 reception rooms including CONSERVATORY, front and rear gardens & OFF-STREET PARKING. This property is one not to be missed!
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market with no forward chain this five bedroom family home which is ideally situated in the popular village of Riccall with access to local amenities and commuter transport links. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, breakfast room, reception room, conservatory, five bedrooms including master with en-suite and family bathroom. The exterior benefits from front and rear gardens and off-street parking. An internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this beautiful property which would make a great family home.
Entry to the property via a double glazed door to the front aspect, benefiting from a double glazed window to the side elevation, central heating radiator, telephone point, under-stairs storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
Lounge 14' 11" plus bay x 13' 1" into recess ( 4.55m plus bay x 3.99m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, feature fire place with stone surround, central heating radiator, television point, telephone point and coving to the ceiling.
Reception Room 17' 7" x 8' 9" ( 5.36m x 2.67m )
Light and airy room having two double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations, central heating radiator and a double glazed door providing access into the rear garden.
Part tiled with three piece suite comprising of bath with mixer taps and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, central heating radiator, extractor fan and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Dining Room 7' 10" x 13' 3" ( 2.39m x 4.04m )
A versatile reception room with a central heating radiator and television point.
Conservatory 12' 10" x 7' 8" ( 3.91m x 2.34m )
UPVC constructed with double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations and French doors providing access to the rear garden.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 6' 11" max ( 4.09m x 2.11m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprising of complimentary tiling, roll top work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine, central heating radiator, tiled flooring and two double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations.
Breakfast Room 9' 5" x 7' ( 2.87m x 2.13m )
Comprising of a double glazed window to the side elevation and a central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Allowing access to the first floor rooms and hatch providing access to the loft.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 8' 9" ( 4.09m x 2.67m )
The master bedroom has a double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, hatch providing access to the loft and a door leading into;
Part tiled with three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c, heated towel rail, extractor fan and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.81m x 3.15m )
A double bedroom with built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 11' 8" max ( 3.18m x 3.56m max )
The third double bedroom benefits from built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Four 9' 11" max x 7' 4" max ( 3.02m max x 2.24m max )
The fourth bedroom has a double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Five 7' 11" x 9' ( 2.41m x 2.74m )
The fifth bedroom would be ideal for an office, comprising of a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
The front of the property benefits from a raised garden are and a driveway providing ample off-street parking space.
The rear of the property has a laid to lawn garden with a paved patio area, attractive mature trees, storage shed and is well enclosed by timber fencing
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56902660.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL104989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.