2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHornbeam Close, Ruskington, Sleaford
- 40% Shared Ownership
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Gardens Front & Rear
- Close to Amenities
** 40% SHARED OWNERSHIP **
Situated within the sought after village of RUSKINGTON is this sizeable TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME. The property benefits from spacious and light accommodation throughout and offers a wealth of local nearby amenities.
** 40% SHARED OWNERSHIP **
Situated within the sought after village of RUSKINGTON is this sizeable TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME. The property benefits from spacious and light accommodation throughout and offers a wealth of local nearby amenities such as various eateries, public houses, a plethora of secondary and primary schools and excellent access to the A15 and A17,. The internal accommodation includes entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner and cloakroom to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from an enclosed laid to lawn rear garden.
Early viewing is advised.
Being approached via a double glazed side entrance door, having understairs storage, telephone point, laminate flooring, radiator and staircase rising to the first floor.
Having a wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lounge 14' 5" x 10' 1" ( 4.39m x 3.07m )
The lounge has French doors to the rear gardens, telephone point, television point, laminate flooring and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 14' 4" ( 2.49m x 4.37m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units, single drainer stainless steel sink and tiled walls. There is plumbing for automatic washing machine, radiator, double glazed bay window to the front aspect and a further double glazed window to the side.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 14' 5" ( 3.10m x 4.39m )
The master bedroom has a radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 8' 5" ( 3.63m x 2.57m )
The second bedroom has a built in wardrobe, airing cupboard with shelving, radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect with field views.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment over, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC. There are tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to the side.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing parking for several cars.
The rear garden is fully enclosed with timber fencing and laid to lawn.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56902684.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.