3 bedroom town house for saleNorwich Road, North Walsham
Guide Price £259,995
Located on the popular and desirable Mulberry Grove development by award winning Hopkins Homes, plot 17, The Wintergreen offers three floors of flexible living space, ideal for the modern family.
The ground floor comprises a day room, utility room and cloakroom with personal access to an integral garage. The first floor gives way to a spacious kitchen / dining area with double doors on to a generous living room.
The second floor is home to three bedrooms with an ensuite and built in wardrobe to the master bedroom and family bathroom.
In addition to the integral garage, outside, this property offers off road parking by way of private driveway.
Day Room - 3.205m x 3.038m (10'6'' x 9'11'')
Utility - 2.80m x 1.928m (6'10'' x 6'4'')
Kitchen / Dining Area - 5.385m x 4.260m (17'8'' x 16'4'')
Living Room - 5.385m x 4.983m (17'8'' x 16'4'')
Master Bedroom - 4.725m x 3.087m (15'6'' x 10'1'')
Bedroom 2 - 3.125m x 3.087m (10'3'' x 10'1'')
Bedroom 3 - 3.087m x 2.160m (10'1'' x 7'1'')
Specification includes the following:
- Choice of kitchen cupboards & worktops*
- Oven, hob and extractor fan fitted as standard
- Choice of wall tiles from a select range*
- Burglar alarm to ground floor only
- TV point to living room and all bedrooms
- Telephone points to living room and all bedrooms.
- Gas central heating
- White sanitaryware throughout with chrome-effect mixer taps plus white bath panel and matching seat
- Kitchen between worktops and wall cupboards*
- Bathroom half height all round*
- Ensuite full height to shower cubicle with splash back to hand basin*
- Cloakroom splashback to hand basin*
* Choice available subject to stage of construction. Please ask site for further details.
Help to Buy is available with monthly payments from £573. Price based on a 35-year term, 1.24% 2-year base rate tracker with TSB and 5% deposit.
Sales office is open Thursday - Monday, 10am - 5pm, 01692 405948.
(Please note that images are of a previous Wintergreen on the development and are for illustrative purposes only).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56903008.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NNO160159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.