3 bedroom bungalow for saleBrookside, Kirkby Lane, Pinxton
Sold STC £265,000
- A modern three bedroom detached bungalow that occupies a generous size plot.
- The property enjoys a position set back from the road and has gated access to a driveway that provides off road parking and in turn opens to a detached double garage.
- Some highlights of the accommodation include the conservatory, breakfast kitchen and the two reception rooms.
- Standing in generous mature gardens that are mainly laid to lawn and complimented by a brook that runs down one side of the boundary.
- The village of Pinxton is well served by public transport, convenience shopping and is within reasonable travelling distance of the A38/M1 motorway network.
- Only by an internal inspection will the nature of accommodation on offer be fully appreciated. Avoid disappointment! Call hall & benson today to arrange your viewing!
This modern three bedroom detached bungalow occupies a generous size plot. The property enjoys a position set back from the road and has gated access to a driveway providing ample off road parking that in turn leads to a detached double garage. Some highlights of the accommodation include the conservatory that is open plan to the breakfast kitchen, two reception rooms and a master bedroom with en-suite shower room. Including oil fired central heating to radiators, PVCu double glazing and under floor heating to two rooms. Externally the home is surrounded by mature gardens that are mainly laid to lawn. The village of Pinxton is well served by public transport links as well as being within reasonable travelling distance of the A38/M1 motorway network. Only by an internal inspection will the generous nature of accommodation on offer be fully appreciated. Avoid disappointment! Call hall & benson today to arrange your viewing!
Proceed out of Alfreton along Mansfield Road and on into South Normanton along Alfreton Road and continue for some distance into The Common, becoming Mansfield Road. Turn right into Pinxton Lane, becoming Alfreton Road, Pinxton and eventually Town Street. Continue down Town Street to the cross roads and take the left turn on to Kirkby Lane. The property can be found after a short drive set back from the road on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56903458.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALF160509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Alfreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.