4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSaighton Camp, Sandy Lane, Chester, CH3
- NHBC ten year warranty
- Part Exchange and EasyMove
- Hansgrohe taps and showers
- Polished chrome ceiling downlights
- Zanussi gas hob, stainless steel single fan oven and chimney hood
- A+ rated intergrated fridge/freezer
- Polished chrome switches and sockets throughout
- Back to wall Roca sanitaryware in bathroom and en-suite
The Townley is a four bedroom semi-detached modern family home complete with garage. Situated on the new Westminster Place development it is set in landscaped surroundings just a stones throw away from the city of Chester. This property offers a spacious living/dining area, downstairs wc, kitchen, lounge to the first floor along with master bedroom with ensuite, three more bedrooms and family bathroom.
Externally screen fencing is provided throughout. Paved areas are in a buff riven flag. The front gardens are turfed and landscaped with trees and shurbs.
Westminster Place offers an extensive range of family properties, including several different designs of three and four bedroom detached and semi-detached houses. An impressive choice of both private and state schools nearby as well as easy access to motorway links. The development has been designed to create the sense of an organic community whose properties have grown up over time, so as well as displaying a range of property designs, homes also feature different shades and texture of brick, tiling, mortar and render, reflecting various styles found in local vernacular architecture.
There is an excellent primary school in Saighton, as well as Abbey Gate College, an independent co-educational school for four to eighteen year olds. The nearby area has an impressive choice of both private and state schools as well as 6th form colleges. In addition, Chester boasts a fine university - plus there are further colleges and universities in Liverpool and Manchester, which are easily accessible via direct motorway links.
Plot 14 - Available from £284,995 or from just £227,996* with Help to Buy
EPC available on completion.
For further information, please contact Residential Estates on: 01244 343 355
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3435933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ourhomesale, Bromborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.