5 bedroom terraced house for salePalmerston Road, Birmingham, B11 1LH
Withdrawn from Market £159,950
- SPACIOUS 5 BEDROOM MID TERRACED FAMILY HOME
- TWO LARGE RECEPTION ROOMS
- GROUND FLOOR WET ROOM
- EPC RATING E
- REAR GARDEN AND STREET PARKING
- KITCHEN DINER WITH BREAKFAST BAR
- MORE PHOTOS ONLINE AT LOVEYOURPOSTCODE.COM
- SELLING? CALL US ON 0800 862 0871 FOR YOUR FREE VALUATION
Bigger isn’t always better? Nonsense! I bet you’ll change your mind after looking at this vast mid-terraced home!The Love Your Postcode Group are delighted to offer this superb 5 bedroom, 2 reception room, mid-terraced family home. The property is situated on Palmerston Road within close proximity of Stratford Road, Yardley Wood Road, the newly built CSN Conference Centre, public transport links, local schools, shops and the many amenities the local area has to offer.
The property briefly comprises; on the ground floor, an entrance hallway, front reception room, middle reception room, rear fitted kitchen/diner with breakfast bar, wet room and a rear garden. The first floor has 3 double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The second floor offers two further double bedrooms.This property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazed windows. There is street parking available making it ideal for any family looking to move into this popular area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56904883.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6046093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by loveyourpostcode.com, Birmingham - Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.