3 bedroom detached house for saleMill Lane, Bradwell, Great Yarmouth
Sold STC £175,000
- Modern detached house in convenient location
- 3 Bedrooms & en-suite
- G/f cloakroom
- Allocated parking
- Enclosed low maintenance garden
DETACHED house in convenient location close to local amenities with 3 bedrooms, EN-SUITE, g/f cloakroom, low maintenance GARDEN and allocated PARKING.
Detached house in convenient location close to local amenities with 3 bedrooms, en-suite, g/f cloakroom, low maintenance garden and allocated parking.
L-Shaped Entrance Hall
Double glazed door to front, stairs to first floor, understairs cupboard, radiator.
W.c., wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Lounge 18' 4" max x 11' max ( 5.59m max x 3.35m max )
Double glazed window to front, carpet, two radiators, TV point, electric fireplace, double glazed French doors.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 3" max x 8' 4" ( 5.56m max x 2.54m )
Modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units, worksurfaces, tiling, stainless steel sink and drainer, gas hob and electric double oven, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, slate tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear and front, door to garden, radiator.
Stairs from hall, carpet, double glazed window to front, loft access (useable boarded and lined loft with look-out window).
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 11' 3" ( 3.76m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear and side, carpet, radiator, TV point.
Double glazed window to rear, white suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, w.c., vanity wash basin, extractor fan, shaver point, slate tiled flooring, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" plus door recess x 11' 6" max ( 3.45m plus door recess x 3.51m max )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, carpet, radiator, built-in cupboard.
Bedroom 3 8' 3" x 6' 8" ( 2.51m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, carpet.
Double glazed window to front, white suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower, w.c., wash hand basin, part tiling, extractor fan, shaving point, radiator, slate tiled floor.
Allocated brickweave parking space.
Laid mainly to shingle for low maintenance.
Enclosed walled garden laid mainly to artificial lawn for low maintenance, covered area and side access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56905177.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEA103241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Gorleston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.