4 bedroom bungalow for saleBursledon Road, Hedge End, Southampton
Sold STC £350,000
- Four Bedroom Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Lounge/ Diner & Kitchen
- Two Bathrooms
- Front And Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking And Tandem Garage.
Four bedroom bungalow situated in a popular location of Hedge End Village, ideally located for motorway links and Manor Farm Country Farm. The property benefits from lounge/diner, kitchen, two bathrooms, front and rear garden, off road parking and detached garage. Viewing's highly recommended!
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
Call today to book your viewing on 01489 785 269
Double glazed windows to front and side elevation and door to hallway.
Stairs to first floor landing, radiator and doors to:
Lounge/ Diner 32' 10" x 9' 11" ( 10.01m x 3.02m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear elevation, feature gas fireplace, three radiators and patio doors leading to rear garden.
Bedroom Four/ Study 8' 7" x 8' 1" ( 2.62m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted cupboards and radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear elevation, panel enclosed bath, low level wc, wash hand basin and radiator.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 10' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to side and rear elevation, door to rear garden, sink/drainer unit with cupboard under, a further range of matching wall and base unit, roll edge work surface, splash back tiling, built in double gas oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher and space for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front and rear elevation, airing cupboard, loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 12' 9" ( 4.01m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to front and side elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 11' 7" ( 3.61m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 6' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear elevation, panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin and radiator.
Enclosed by low level brick wall, mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, driveway providing off road parking and side access.
Patio area adjacent to property, remainder of garden mainly laid to lawn with tree and shrub borders, timber shed, green house and access to tandem garage.
Detached Tandem Garage
Up and over door, windows to side and rear elevation, door to side leading to rear garden, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56905198.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEE103008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hedge End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.