4 bedroom detached house for saleBower Road, Woolton, Liverpool, L25
- An Extended & Substantial Detached House
- Providing Good Family Accommodation
- Attractive In Appearance
- Desirable & Prestigious Location
- Close To Woolton Village
- Open Porch & Entrance Hall
- Cloakrooom/WC & Lounge
- Dining Room/Family Area
- Good Sized Kitchen
- Energy Rating D
Sutton Kersh are pleased to offer for sale this substantial and extended detached property which offers good family accommodation throughout. The accommodation to the ground floor comprises, an open porch, entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, lounge, dining room/family room area, a good sized kitchen and a generous utility room. To the first floor there is a bright and airy landing, four well proportioned bedrooms, a stylish family bathroom and a separate shower room. The property is double glazed and has gas central heating. Externally there is a front garden, a semi secluded rear garden, an attached garage and driveway parking. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this quality property on offer.
The front elevations are built in brick and the roof is tiled.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56905543.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART161575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.