4 bedroom terraced house for salePark Road, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S70
- FOUR BEDROOM INNER TERRACE PERIOD PROPERTY
- MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH WALK-IN WARDROBE
- CLOSE TO THE M1 MOTORWAY AND BARNSLEY TOWN CENTRE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING THROUGHOUT
- LARGE DETACHED GARAGE
- LOW MAINTENANCE PATIO GARDEN
This fantastic four bedroom inner terrace property offers a wealth of accommodation including open plan reception rooms, modern kitchen and bathroom and a master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe as well as a single detached garage. The property is close to the town centre and ideal for commuting being just a short drive from the M1 motorway. View now to avoid disappointment!
This wonderful four bedroom inner terrace property briefly comprises entrance hall, open plan living room and dining room, kitchen providing access to the lower ground floor cellar, three first floor bedrooms and bathroom with a spacious attic bedroom to the second floor. The property has a low maintenance patio garden to the rear and a large detached garage/workshop.
The property is located just a short drive from the M1 motorway making it ideally situated for commuters and within easy reach of both Barnsley town centre and Barnsley hospital.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56905858.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR160552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.