4 bedroom detached house for saleRossie Island Road, Montrose, DD10
- SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED
- SOLD SUBJECT TO CONCLUDED MISSIVES
- Refurbished Traditional Detached House
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Dining Area Lounge & Sun Lounge
- Bathroom Shower Room & Cloakroom WC
- Superb Gardens & Garage
- Excellent Family Accommodation
* TRADITIONAL DETACHED HOUSE REFURBISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD BY THE CURRENT OWNERS
* 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, KITCHEN/DINING ROOM, LOUNGE, SUN LOUNGE, FAMILY BATHROOM, CLOAKROOM WC, SHOWER ROOM
* GENEROUS GARDENS, GARAGE
* DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
* CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE, TRAIN STATION, SHOPS AND SCHOOLS
* A VERY SPECIAL PROPERTY INDEED
This is an excellent, stone built detached house which has been refurbished to a high standard by the current owners, adding contemporary touches whilst retaining period features. The accommodation can be flexible in use, and comprises a kitchen/dining room, lounge/bedroom, family room, sun lounge, 3 further bedrooms, bathroom, shower room and cloakroom/WC. There is double glazing, gas central heating, generous gardens and garage. Excellent location close to all amenities and the train station. Early Viewing Essential!
Dimensions in Metres: Dining Room 4.53 x 4.51, Kitchen 3.74 x 3.76, Lounge/Bedroom 4.62 x 5.78, Lounge 4.83 x 3.8, Sun Room 4.68 x 3.89, Bedroom 3.85 x 5.62, Bedroom 4.54 x 4.35, Bedroom 3.75 x 5.46, Bathroom 2.66 x 3.3, Shower Room 2.27 x 2.27. EPC=D
Montrose is situated on the East Coast within easy travelling distance of both Aberdeen and Dundee. The town and surrounding area offers an abundance of social and leisure pursuits for all age groups and is an excellent environment in which to live.
This is a Great House. Spacious, Characterful, Adaptable, and in Excellent Condition. Call us Now!
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56909746.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528580597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Montrose. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.