5 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSchool Road, Rayne, Nr Braintree, Essex
- Substantial Detached Four/Five Bedroom Family Bungalow with Fully Self-Contained Annexe - Residing within Just Over One Acre of Grounds (S.T.L.S.)
- The Accommodation Offers Various Living & Layout Options + Future Home Extension Potential (S.T.P.P)
- Kitchen/Dining Room Open-Plan to Living Room with Multi-Fuel Burner
- Cinema Room/Bedroom + Utility Room/Sun Room + Family Bathroom
- Annexe with Own Entrance Door & Heating - Kitchen/Dining Room + Living Room + Bedroom/Bedroom Five with En-Suite Wet Room
- Detached Double Garage/Workshop with Alarmed Electric Roller Door & High Security Pedestrian Door
- Semi-Rural Location with Public Footpaths to nearby ‘Flitch Way’ - a 15 Mile Walk also suitable for cyclists plus equestrians in some parts
- Ideal for City Commute – Braintree Railway Station taking 50 Minutes (approx.) to London Liverpool Street
- Education - Village Primary & Nursery School + nearby Independent Felsted School & Highly Regarded State Secondary Schooling
- No Onward Chain
Residing within just over an acre (S.T.L.S.) in a semi-rural location with open countryside to the front and rear grounds, and close proximity of independent Felsted School, is this four/five bedroom family bungalow with a fully self-contained annexe with own entrance comprising: kitchen/dining room, living room, and bedroom with en-suite wet room. Alternatively, integrating the accommodation offers various living and layout options to include a cinema room/study, and a family room plus four/five bedrooms, along with a kitchen/dining room open-plan to the living room with a multi-fuel burner, a utility/sun room, and family bathroom. Plus offers future home extension potential (S.T.P.). There is a detached double garage/workshop with an alarmed electric roller door and high security pedestrian door, plus extensive driveway parking for several vehicles. Ideal for City commute via Braintree Railway Station taking 50 minutes (approx.) to London Liverpool Street.
Property ref: 121_1990_4293624
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56910514.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4293624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hestons Property LTD, Dedham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.