3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLewmond Avenue, Wells
Sold STC £280,000
- Three Bedroom Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- No Onward Chain
- Conservatory & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
Situated in a quite cul-de-sac and offered with no onward chain is this semi-detached house with accommodation including three bedrooms, two reception room, cloak room and conservatory. Outside are enclosed gardens, a garage and ample off street parking.
Windows to the front and side aspects with tiled flooring.
Obscured windrow to the front, stairs leading to the first floor landing, telephone point.
Living Room 14' 7" x 12' 8" ( 4.45m x 3.86m )
A front aspect room with double glazed bay window, feature fireplace.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 11' 3" ( 3.58m x 3.43m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to the conservatory, feature fireplace, television point.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 7' 11" ( 3.99m x 2.41m )
A dual aspect room with double glazed windows to the side and rear. The kitchen has been fitted with a range of wall and base level units with worksurfsces over, plumbing for washing machine, electric cooker point, space for fridge freezer, stainless steel sink and tiled splashback.
Conservatory 18' max x 8' max ( 5.49m max x 2.44m max )
Double glazed windows to both sides and the rear, double glazed door leading to the garden.
A side aspect room with obscured double glazed window, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks.
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 10' 11" to wardrobes ( 4.42m x 3.33m to wardrobes )
A front aspect room with double glazed bay window, two built in double wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.58m x 2.87m )
A rear aspect room with double glazed window, two built in double wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' x 8' 8" ( 2.44m x 2.64m )
A rear aspect room with double glazed window, airing cupboard.
Bathroom 7' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.31m x 1.93m )
A front aspect room with obscured double glazed window. Suite comprising bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled splashbacks.
The garage is accessed via an up and over door.
The front garden is predominately laid to lawn with flower bed borderd and a driveway providing off road parking.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed paved garden with flower bed borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56910919.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL103485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.