2 bedroom terraced house for saleLismore Drive, Linwood, PAISLEY
- Two and a box room mid terrace villa
- Generous room sizes
- Fitted Kitchen with breakfast bar
- Level gardens
- Gas C/heat & D/glz.
Two and a box room mid terrace villa that would benifit from a degree of decoritive upgrading. Offering good room sizes with a fitted dining kitchen, full depth lounge, two double bedrooms and additional box room and three piece bathroom. Gas C/heat & D/glz. Level gardens.
2 and a boxroom mid terrace villa.Requiring a degree of internal decoritive upgrading but offering generous room sizes with accommodation over two levels. Set at the towards the end of a residential cul de sac and comprising of entry, to the front, leading to the fitted dining kitchen which has matched wall and floor units, complementing worktops and cleverly worked breakfast bar and the door to the rear garden. The full depth lounge has windows to both front and rear making this a lovely bright and welcoming room. Upper level has two double bedrooms the master views to the front and bedroom two to the rear. An additional box room again views to the front. 3 Piece white bathroom suite. A wonderful starter home that is sure to appeal to a wide variety of buyers with an internal viewing highly recommended. Of course Gas Central heat & Double glazing. Level gardens to both front and rear.
Lounge 18' 2" x 10' 5" ( 5.54m x 3.18m )
Kitchen 18' 3" x 10' 5" ( 5.56m x 3.18m )
Bedroom 1 9' 2" x 12' 11" to front of wards. ( 2.79m x 3.94m to front of wards. )
Bedroom 2 8' 8" x 12' 6" excluding entry ( 2.64m x 3.81m excluding entry )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56910955.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOW103112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.