3 bedroom park home for saleTelegraph Hill, Honingham, Norwich
- 3 Bedroom Park Home
- Set Within a 22 Acre Country Park
- Tennis Courts, Swimming Pool + Club House
- Dressing Room, En-Suite + Bathroom
- Off-Road Parking + Gardens
- Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Maintenance Free Cladding + Extra Insulation Underneath Property
A well presented 3 bedroom park home, located within the village of Honingham in the heart of Norfolk. This property is set within a secure, gated site of around 22 acres of parkland and enjoys the use of a swimming pool, tennis courts and clubhouse. Boasting en-suite + bathroom and a 23' lounge.
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Merryhill Country Park
Merryhill Country Park offers wide spectrum of social events stretched across the calendar year, including live entertainment, quiz nights, race nights and games nights. The Park also offers a good range of amenities including a swimming pool and two all-weather tennis courts. There is also a children's adventure play area.
Built-in storage cupboards, external entrance door opening to the side aspect, door opening to:
Lounge / Dining Room 23' 9" max x 20' 5" max ( 7.24m max x 6.22m max )
Fireplace with surround and hearth, radiator, double glazed window to the side aspect, double glazed doors opening to the side aspect, opening to:
Kitchen 10' 6" x 6' ( 3.20m x 1.83m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, built-in oven and hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator, vinyl flooring, double glazed windows to the front and side aspects.
Bedroom 1 12' x 10' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, opening to:
Walk-in wardrobe, door opening to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and shower cubicle, tiled splash backs, double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.40m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 3 11' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.40m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and panelled bath, tiled splash backs, radiator, extractor fan, double glazed window to the side aspect.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with steps and a pathway leading up to the main entrance door, located at the side of the property.
To the opposite side aspect, there is a large paved patio area with wood-chip borders, ideal for entertaining.
Honingham is located off the A47 trunk road, approximately 8 miles from the City of Norwich and 10 miles from the bustling market town of Dereham. Honingham is conveniently situated for access to many family oriented days out including the Norfolk Showground and Dinosaur Adventure Land, which are both under 5 miles away, and both BeWILDerwood and Banham Zoo are located within 17 - 25 miles.
This property is subject to an annual ground rent of approximately £3300.00, which includes rates (does not include electricity). Further details of this can be obtained from the vendors solicitor at the time of purchase.
The asking price does not include the 10% site charges, payable upon purchase.
This property is a holiday lodge, which can only be used for holiday purposes and may not be someone's main residence. There is no limit to the number of holidays that can be taken in the holiday lodge, provided that it is not used as someone's only or main place of residence.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM110179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.