3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHoldsworth Road, Halifax
Sold STC £90,000
- ***GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£110,000***
- Character Property
- Well Presented
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen Diner
- Viewings Essential
***GUIDE PRICE £90,000-£110,000*** Three bedroom, character property blending modern & period detail seamlessly together, located in the popular area of Holmfield, benefitting from local countryside and just a short drive from Halifax town-centre.
Offered for sale in delightful decorative order, blending modern and characterfull detail seamlessly together, is this three bedroom end terraced property. Located in the popular residential area of Holmfield, open countryside nearby and just a short drive away from Halifax town-centre. The property, in brief, offers, lounge and kitchen diner to the ground floor, two bedrooms, and house bathroom to the first floor and a further bedroom to the second floor. Viewings are essential to appreciate the charm the property has to offer.
Lower Ground Floor
With electric and plumbing for a washing machine.
Lounge 15' 3" x 10' 7" into recess ( 4.65m x 3.23m into recess )
Full of character with beams to the ceiling, exposed brick feature fireplace with electric stove and wooden mantle over, also includes a gas outlet. Wall lights and open stairs leading to the first floor, central heating radiator and double glazed window with window seat to the rear elevation.
Kitchen/diner 14' 1" max x 14' ( 4.29m max x 4.27m )
The kitchen boasts a stylish range of cream fitted base and wall units with complimentary work surfaces over. Further featuring stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap and integral fridge freezer. Additionally, the room benefits from both gas and electric cooker points, plumbing for washing machine and a dishwasher. The room features beams to the ceiling and exposed brick work and tiling to the cooker area.There are two double glazed windows to the front elevation, providing the room with plenty of natural lighting and making the space bright and airy. Stable door to the front aspect.
Bedroom One 10' 8" max x 11' 8" max ( 3.25m max x 3.56m max )
The room has beams to the ceilings, a central heating radiator and double glazed windows both the rear and side elevations.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 7' 7" ( 4.29m x 2.31m )
With central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Three piece white suite including a roll top free standing bath with central mixer taps and shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Chrome effect heated towel rail. Bathroom is fully tiled with a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 11' 4" ( 3.61m x 3.45m )
Beams to the ceiling and under eaves storage. Central heating radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56910991.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.