6 bedroom detached house for saleThe Grove Farm, Witherslack, Grange-Over-Sands, Cumbria
- ENGLISH COUNTRY HOME
- SITUATED IN AN IDYLLIC SETTING BORDERING LAKE DISTRICT NATIONAL PARK
- MAIN FARMHOUSE WITH 4 BEDROOMS AND 2 ENSUITES
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- FARMHOUSE KITCHEN WITH DAY ROOM
- UTILITY, OFFICE AND ATTACHED SELF CONTAINED COTTAGE WITH
- KITCHEN WITH STOVE
- LIVING/DINING ROOM, 2 BEDROOMS, 2 EN SUITES
- 14 ACRES OF LAND AND GARDENS
- GARAGE AND BANKED BARN/STABLES
6 Bedroom Detached House with land, Cottage and Large Barn.
The Grove Farm is a beautifully located 4 bedroom, 3 bath/shower room Country House with 2 bedroom 2 bath/shower room Cottage in arguably one of the most idyllic settings in the Lake District National Park with views towards Cartmel Fell and Yewdale Scar.
This quintessential English country home is beautifully situated in arguably one of the most idyllic settings in the Lake District National Park with scenic views towards Cartmel Fell and Yewdale Scar close to the picturesque village of Witherslack.
Grove Farm is a lovingly restored, Lakeland period farmhouse playing host to a mass of original features and impeccable detail, including original fireplaces, exposed beams and trusses. Seamlessly incorporating the needs of a modern day family with rather grand reception rooms, a large country kitchen and luxury bathrooms.
The substantial interior comprises: Entrance hall, sitting room, lounge, formal dining room, dining country kitchen, utility room, wc, four bedrooms, dressing room, two en suites and a family bathroom.
The property also offers an attached separate 2 bedroom self-contained cottage, ideal for a dependant relative, holiday or short term let.
Outside there are approximately 14 acres of fields and gardens with a Large five bay Bank Barn with stables with fantastic development potential . ***NO CHAIN DELAY*** makes this a must see home with business development. Energy Rating E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56911612.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR160966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Kendal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.