5 bedroom semi-detached house for sale6 Lynfield Park, Bath, BA1 4ER
Offers in Region of £609,950
- 25sqm living room with bi-fold doors onto veranda
- Garden with patio, veranda and grass area
- Large drive for 6 cars to front and side
- Bathroom with 2-man, 8-jet jacuzzi bath
- Walk-in wet room with his-and-hers basins
- Jack-and-Jill en-suite with raindrop shower
- Combi gas central heating and double glazing throughout
- 3-min walk to Tesco
- 10-min walk to RUH Hospital
- Kitchen with 3 ovens, 2 double sinks & large American ice-making fridge-freezer
Property number 36666. Click the "Request Details" button, submit the form and we'll text & email you within minutes, day or night. Why pay for a call?
- Chain Free - Ready to vacate immediately.
- Drive to front with parking for 4 vehicles.
- Large double gates to more drive space for 2 further vehicles.
- Detached garage to rear.
- Garden with paved patio and raised veranda, as well as further grass area.
- 25sqm living room with full-width bi-fold doors opening onto veranda with views to the hills offering fanastic sunsets.
- Large dining room with integrated bespoke storage units built in.
- Substantial, modern, fully-fitted modern kitchen with 3 integrated ovens, 5 gas hob, ultra modern extractor, integrated microwave, large American ice-making fridge-freezer with double doors, 2 double sinks, central island workspace for food prep and breakfast bar, washing machine and dishwasher. Floor plinth and under cupboard lighting.
- Main bathroom with 2-man, 8-jet jacuzzi bath, toilet and basin.
- Bedroom 1: entire wall of mirror-doored wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: entire wall of wardrobes.
- Bedrooms 3 & 4: Shared, King and Queen, en-suite with door on either side for entry from both bedrooms.
- En-suite: Fully tiled, 'raindrop' overhead shower with 6 massage jets, toilet and basin.
- Bedroom 5: Large, spacious, airy room with dual aspect roof windows, multiple storage cupboards.
- Wet room: Fully tiled, walk-in wet room with overhead 'raindrop'shower with 4 massage jets, built in bath and toilet with his-and-hers basins.
Description of the area
• Weston Village – (3 mins walk) offers a comprehensive range of excellent local amenities which includes doctors and dental practice, cafes, a hairdresser, a chemist, a national chain supermarket, a convenience store, a post office, a vet, a charity shop, takeaways and public houses.
• Schools - Lynfield Park is within the catchment area of the very sought after All Saints Primary School -WASPS. The head teacher, Dr Bull, has an OBE (3 mins walk); also close by is Saint Mary's RC primary School, Newbridge Junior School, Oldfield Academy and Oldfield School. The Royal High, Beechen Cliff and King Edwards schools are a short drive away.
• The Royal United Hospital (RUH) is also within easy walking distance (Approx. 9 mins walk)
• Perfect for families, couples and retirement - Bath is known as the second safest city in the World.
• Royal Victoria park - (20 mins walk) 57 acres of beautiful green parkland with botanical gardens, 18 hole mini golf course, tennis court and its extensive FREE children’s adventure playground area (including new skateboard park).
• Bath City - This beautiful, superb, Georgian city offers shopping, restaurants, parks, cinemas and theatres, all of which add to the appeal of this wonderful World Heritage city.
• Commuting - From Weston Lane (4 mins walk) and from RUH (9 mins walk) frequent buses take you to the town centre. Bath Spa train station (2 miles) offers a direct link to London Paddington, Bristol and South Wales (Crossrail link commences 2017). The M4 Motorway is easily accessible via Lansdown Lane and is approx. 8 miles to the north and Bristol Airport is 18 miles to the west.
If you're interested in this property please click the "Request Details" button above
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56911786.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 36666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Visum, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.