1 bedroom apartment for saleNorth Walsham Road, Knapton, North Walsham
Guide Price £150,000
- Guide Price £150,000 - £165,000
- Grade II Listed Residence c.200 Years Old
- Many Character Features
- 26' Open Plan Living
- Garage, Extensive Gardens Around
Guide Price £150,000 - £165,000
An elegant ground floor apartment within this fine Grade II listed residence, approximately three miles from the coast,
This elegant ground floor apartment is within the impressive Knapton House c.two centuries old and Grade II listed. You will have access to extensive grounds, a garage and a wealth of character features including large bay windows with working shutters and a fire place.
With an entrance door from the main entrance hallway, two natural wood doors open off.
With WC, hand wash basin, chrome towel radiator, recessed lighting and an electric boiler in cupboard to the rear.
Open Plan Living 26' 1" x 16' 2" ( 7.95m x 4.93m )
With two windows with shutters and arch design to the front, French doors with stained glass design open to the garden. Column radiators. Period features include ornate ceilings cornice, chandelier light fitting with ceiling rose and a fine fireplace surround.
Natural wood work surfaces to range of base units, island unit with stainless steel circular sink. and further cupboard space. Plumbing for a washing machine.
Bedroom 15' 2" x 10' ( 4.62m x 3.05m )
With a tall window, with shutters, looking to gardens. French doors with leaded glass panel above and shutters open out to garden. Built in wardrobes and further cupboards. Shower cubicle, wash basin and chrome towel rail.
With access to extensive grounds surrounding the house, mainly laid to lawn with plenty of foliage screening you from the road. Shingled driveway leads to the en bloc garage, with additional parking to the front of the house.
1) Held on the balance of a 250 year lease.
2) Vendors advise current ground rent is £25 pa.
3) Vendors advise current service charge is £50 pcm.
4) Electric boiler powered radiator heating.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56911831.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM105449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.