2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleNether Court, Halstead
- Two bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Views over Halstead river walk
- Garage in block
- In need of updating
- No chain
A two bedroom semi-detached bungalow in need of modernisation, set in a favourable position overlooking the river walk, benefitting from a garage in block and no onward chain.
The market town of Halstead offers schooling for all ages, leisure facilities, various High Street shops, boutiques, numerous restaurants and public houses. For the commuter there is a mainline station located at the larger town of Braintree. Stansted airport is also approximately 25 miles away and there is straight forward access links to both A12 and A120.
Lounge 19' 4" x 16' 3" ( 5.89m x 4.95m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Electric fire.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 6' 9" ( 2.46m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of rolltop work surface. Sink and drainer unit. Gas oven and hob. Plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 8' 7" ( 2.62m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Part tiled.
Rear Of The Property
The split level rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn and enclosed by panel fencing, with steps leading to the upper tier. Garden shed to remain.
Front Of The Property
The front of the property is predominantly laid to lawn with a pathway leading to the front door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56912149.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.