4 bedroom flat for saleFitzgeorge Avenue, West Kensington, W14
- Fantastic four bedroom penthouse apartment
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous double reception room with ample space to dine
- Smart well equipped kitchen
- Four good-sized double bedrooms, master offering en suite
- Spacious family sized bathroom
- Set within a fabulous red brick mansion building
- Superb location for local amenities and transport links
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A simply fantastic four bedroom penthouse flat offering bright and spacious living and entertaining accommodation, with high ceilings and beautiful interior décor throughout.
Fitzgeorge Avenue is conveniently situated in West Kensington, close to the local amenities in Fulham, Hammersmith and fashionable High Street Kensington.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 998836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.