This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

Tong Drive, Farnley, Leeds, LS12


Property Description

Key features

  • Semi detached house
  • Two double bedrooms
  • Needs updating
  • Gardens front and rear
  • Drive parking
  • No chain involved

Full description

Hunters are pleased to offer this GENEROUS SIZED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE with TWO DOUBLE SIZED BEDROOMS and VACANT POSSESSION AVAILABLE. This is a great opportunity for a first time buyer as a project or an investment with GOOD RENTAL POTENTIAL YIELD. The living accommodation includes PVC DOUBLE GLAZING and comprises; entrance hall, through lounge, kitchen, TWO BEDROOMS - one with fitted wardrobes, white bathroom/ WC.

Outside is an ENCLOSED AND GATED REAR GARDEN with a brick outhouse store and the front includes a PAVED DRIVEWAY providing OFF ROAD PARKING SPACE.

The location is convenient for commuting to Leeds via the ring road and to the motorway networks, including the White Rose shopping centre and Pudsey town centre. Further local amenities are within 1/2 mile. VACANT POSSESSION is available and there is HUGE POTENTIAL to develop this property into a great home.

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
11 November 2016


View in fullscreen

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference PUDSP204048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.