3 bedroom terraced house for saleLongthornton Road, SW16
- 3 BEDROOMS
- BRAND NEW - Full Internal and External refurbishment to HIGH SPEC
- 2 Large Reception Rooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- New High Spec Kitchen and Bathroom
- Brand new GARDEN Front and Rear
- Spacious Summer Outhouse with electric and water supply
- Free On-Street Parking
- Close to Shops
- Close to Streatham Common Station and Mitcham Eastfields
3 Bed Mid Terrace For Sale - Streatham
Beautiful Brand new property, renovated to a very high spec both internally and externally.
* Front & Rear Garden*
* 2 Large Reception Rooms with Wooden Flooring*
* 2 Modern and Fully-Tiled Bathrooms with high spec finishing*
* Fully Intergrated & Tiled Kitchen with high spec materials and French doors leading out to the Garden*
* Spacious Summer Outhouse (in rear garden) - with electricity, heating, cabinets and sink - Can be used as a study/gym/studio *
* Large Under stairs cupboard with water softener *
* On the doorstep of eateries and multiple shops *
* CHAIN FREE *
* Loft with potential for extension - currently insulated and boarded*
* 15 Minutes walk To Streatham Common Station and Mitcham Eastfields *
* High EPC rating *
Fully rewired, New heating System, Fully re-plastered throughout, new windows, new piping, new intergrated dishwasher, brand new carpet, new kitchen with new fibre roof extension. In bathroom - LED Lights and Fully tiled. Brand New Boiler.
The property has just completed on a full internal and external renovation up to very high standards. The property offers well planned accommodation arranged over two levels. On the ground floor you will find a large lounge and a through Kitchen/diner also with a downstairs Bathroom with shower. The property has a brand new, contemporary kitchen with high spec cabinets and work surfaces with ample storage. From the kitchen, you pass through two French doors which lead out to the garden. The property has a well presented, new front patio and a large new rear garden with a Spacious Summer Outhouse. The Summer house has an electricity and water supply and so can be used as a studio, gym or study area. Upstairs you will find two double bedrooms and a single bedroom all with soft and brand new carpet. There is also another fully tiled, smart and modern family bathroom with spotlight mirror and power shower. From the landing, you also have access to the fully boarded loft area. There have been conversions on the road, so buyers will have the potential of a loft conversion (subject to planning).
Hall 1.72m x 3.55m
Large Understair Cupboard 0.81m x 2.45m
Lounge 3.41m x 4.24m
Kitchen/Diner 5.24m x 6.37m
Upstairs Landing 2.9m x 1.70m
Bedroom 1 3.45m x 4.39m
Bedroom 2 3.44m x 3.20m
Bedroom 3 1.96m x 2.58m
Summer Outhouse (In Garden) 4.26m x 2.62m
Bathroom Upstairs 1.91m x 1.90m
Bathroom Downstairs 1.14m x 2.61m
Outside Space 9m x 7m
This beautiful three bed mid terrace is located conveniently within 16 minute walk from Streatham Common Station and Mitcham Eastfields.There are plenty of local bus routes near the property such as Bus 50 which connects to Norbury, Streatham, Clapham and Stockwell and Bus 255 which connects to Streatham and Balham. From Streatham Common Station there are trains which connect to Victoria and London Bridge.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Appleton Estates, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.