4 bedroom detached house for saleWatledge
Withdrawn from Market £600,000
- Detached character cottage
- Four good size bedrooms
- Sitting room with feature fireplace and wood burning stove
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Finished to a high standard throughout
- Walking distance to Nailsworth town centre
- Plenty of off road parking
- Beautiful countryside views
- Ready to move into
- Elevated rear garden
Located in the sought after area of Watledge and within easy walking distance to the town of Nailsworth stands this beautifully presented detached, four bedroom Cotswold Stone character cottage offering parking and lovely views.
This beautifully presented family home offers a good size recently renovated kitchen offering plenty of cupboard space, breakfast bar and enjoys exposed stone walls and beams. The Kitchen also has doors which lead out to the front garden. Leading through there is a spacious family/play room with wooden floors and has direct access into a level front garden which enjoys views over Nailsworth. The good size sitting room has a wood burning stove and wooden flooring. The property also benefits from a separate dining room, utility room and downstairs toilet.
Leading upstairs there are four good size double bedrooms and a recently updated family bathroom with a separate shower.
To the outside there is a gravel driveway offering plenty of off road parking, private garden to the rear and a level front lawn area. The level lawn area also has three wooden sheds offering space for a workshop and plenty of storage space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56916853.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100300012161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Perry Bishop and Chambers, Nailsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.