2 bedroom apartment for salePark Street, Ashford
- 2 Bedrooms (master with en-suite)
- Kitchen / Living Room
- Upstairs W.C.
The 2 bedroom penthouse apartments have open-plan living and dining areas with large double-glazed windows offering plenty of natural light. The modern kitchens feature white lacquered doors with stainless steel feature handles and integrated appliances. Car parking is at both lower ground level and above ground, with lifts to all floors.
The Panorama presents an exciting opportunity to acquire a stunning new apartment in one of Ashford’s landmark locations. Formerly known as Charter House, the building has been an iconic part of the town’s skyline for many years. Step inside today and you’ll find yourself in a fresh, modern residential environment at the cutting edge of contemporary urban living.
Comprising 232 high-quality homes, The Panorama offers two bedroom apartments across 9 floors, with 14 luxury penthouses and a further 8 outstanding duplex penthouses on levels 8 and 9. Each penthouse has its own terrace, while duplexes boast a private terrace on both floors. The spectacular roof garden allows residents to enjoy the open air and savour the breathtaking 360 degree views across the rolling Kent countryside.
Ashford to St Pancras has been described as London’s most envied commuter route, and taking just 38 minutes by High Speed Rail it’s easy to see why. Head in the opposite direction from Ashford International Station and you can be in Paris Gare du Nord in just 112 minutes. Brussels is 90 minutes away, and Lille just under an hour.
Hallway 16' 4" x 5' 10" ( 4.98m x 1.78m )
Bedroom 1 18' 4" x 12' 5" ( 5.59m x 3.78m )
En-Suite 7' 2" x 5' 10" ( 2.18m x 1.78m )
Bedroom 2 17' 8" x 17' ( 5.38m x 5.18m )
Bathroom 6' 10" x 6' 10" ( 2.08m x 2.08m )
Kitchen / Living Room 25' 7" x 19' 8" ( 7.80m x 5.99m )
W.C. 5' 10" x 4' 3" ( 1.78m x 1.30m )
* Satin matt painted solid flush doors with contemporary stainless steel ironmongery
* Walls are finished in neutral, matt colours
* Smooth finished white ceilings
* Modern pencil-edged skirting and architraves finished in white satin
* Mirrored sliding wardrobes in the main bedrooms
* All bedrooms fitted with 80%/20% wool carpet
* Natural oak engineered flooring to living area and hallways
* Polished metal electrical sockets and switches to the kitchen area and white sockets through the remainder
* White ceiling downlighters throughout
* TV (Sky Plus), data enabled, BT connections in living rooms
* Contemporary kitchens with stainless steel handles
* Integrated appliances include electric oven, dishwasher, washing machine (located in the entrance lobby cloak cupboard), fridge-freezer, sink and extractor, all in a stainless steel finish
HEATING AND HOT WATER
* Electric heating throughout
* Contemporary white flat panelled radiators
* Large size natural tiles to all walls and floors
* Contemporary white WC and basin
* Steel bath
* Polished chrome fittings including mixers and thermostatically controlled shower
* Polished chrome towel rail
* Polished chrome/glass shower screen
* Contemporary glass mirrored cabinet with shaver socket
SAFETY AND SECURITY
* Mains and battery operated smoke/heat detectors
* Emergency lighting
* Well-lit communal entrances, staircases, walkways, hallways and external areas
* Video entry
* Double-glazed uPVC windows
* Tiled and carpeted entrance foyer
* Lift access to all floors
* Video entryphone
* High security locks to doors and windows
* Buildzone 10-year warranty
* Leasehold 130 years
All information has been taken from the developers brochure and is subject to verification. Please note all interior photographs are taken from the Show Home.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56916883.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LC3101621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.