3 bedroom detached house for saleHarold Road, Hastings
Sold STC £250,000
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge / Dining Room
- Fitted kitchen & Bathroom
- Garage in a Block
- Front & Rear Gardens
an exciting opportunity to acquire this detached fasmily home situated in the highly favoured Clive Vale area of Hastings within close proximity to both Ore Village & Hastings Old Town. This must see property boasts spacious living room & three bedrooms with a fitted kitchen, bathroom & cloakroom.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer an opportunity to acquire this detached fasmily home situated in the highly favoured Clive Vale area of Hastings within close proximity to both Ore Village & Hastings Old Town. This must see property boasts spacious reception room & three bedrooms with a fitted kitchen, bathroom & cloakroom. Externally the proeprty boast front & rear gardens and a garage in a block.
Double glazed door into
With windows to the front and side aspect and further door into
With wall mounted radiator, telephone point, stairs to upper floor accommodation and door into
Fitted with a WC and window to the side aspect.
Lounge / Diner 23' 11" x 9' 11" ( 7.29m x 3.02m )
With wall mounted radiators, TV and telephone points, fitted gas fire with double glazed windows to both the front and rear aspects.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.02m x 2.79m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base level storage units with drawers beneath work surfaces, inset 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit with stainless steel mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, built in gas oven, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built in pantry, door to side access and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
With window to the side aspect and access to loft space, door into
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 12' 3" ( 4.22m x 3.73m )
With TV and telephone points, wall mounted radiator, fitted wardrobes and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 11' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.38m )
With wall mounted radiator, fitted wardrobes and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 6' 10" ( 2.59m x 2.08m )
With wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Fitted and comprising a matching suite with panel bath, mixer tap, integrated shower unit, WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, wall mounted radiator with a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the rear of the property there is a good size area of garden being fully enclosed and predominantly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees, gated side access leading to the front.
To the front of the property there is a small area of garden predominantly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and bushes, access into a garage which is in a block with door to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56917108.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS112277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.