Studio flat for saleStudio Apartment, Norfolk Street, Baltic Triangle, Liverpool
Withdrawn from Market
- First Floor Studio Apartment
- Established developer with 10 year build warranty
- Guaranteed 7% yield for investors
- On site parking available
- Exciting new development in the Baltic Triangle
- Available for owner occupiers and investment
Berry House is a unique development of Studio and one bedroom apartments in Liverpool's Baltic Triangle. Berry house is the second phase in the successful Gallery development on Norfolk Street which will incorporate creative workspace, a cafe and a Banksy art gallery.
Berry house is a place to Live, work and be inspired. High quality studio and one bedroom apartments are available for owner occupation or for investment. With guaranteed 8% yields on One bedroom apartments Berry house is one of Liverpool's newest and most lucrative investment opportunities.
8% Rental Assurance for 1st 2 years
Banksy Painting and Art Gallery
Proven Management Company
10 Year Build Warranty
Optional Car Parking
For more information and availability please call 0151 708 5588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7276045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marshall, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.