1 bedroom flat for saleArnold Circus, Shoreditch E2
- Desirable Grade II Listed Bock
- Quiet Residential Street
- Sought After Shoreditch Location
- Shoreditch High Street Station
- Liverpool Street Station
- 1st Floor Apartment
- Sash Windows And Period Features
- Spitalsfields And Columbia Road Markets
- Fashionable Shops Cafes And Resturants
- Chain Free
Positioned in the ever popular Arnold Circus is this large one bedroom 1st floor apartment set in a desirable Grade II listed block in the heart of the sought-after Shoreditch. Offering an abundance of character in the form of sash windows, high ceilings and period features throughout. With a large and bright reception room looking out onto the tree-lined Calvert Avenue, separate eat-in kitchen with room for table and chairs, spacious master bedroom, family bathroom and ample storage.
One of London’s most fashionable locations with all the local attractions close to hand with Brick Lane, Redchurch Street, Columbia Road Flower market, Spitalsfields and many more of the East Ends vibrant districts close by.
Excellent public transport links all within a short walk from the property which includes, Shoreditch High-Street station, Hoxton Overground, Old Street and Liverpool Street t
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56918713.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8870_74746_1218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peach Properties, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.