3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleArundel Road, Bristol
- Stylish semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Living room with log burner
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Utility room and w/c
- Ensuite and family bathroom
- Rear garden with side access
- Built in 2013
- Remainder of NHBC
- Redland Green APR
A stylish three bedroom semi-detached home built in 2013 on Arundel Road. The accommodation on the ground floor comprises a light and bright open plan living area with a log burner, bay window and bi-fold doors seamlessly connecting the garden. The kitchen is fitted with striking blue units fitted with a range of integrated appliances and a solid wood work top. There is the added benefit of a ground floor w/c, utility room and sash style double glazed windows throughout. The staircase leads up to the first floor to three bedrooms; the master has a smartly finished en-suite shower room, a second double bedroom and third single room currently used as an office. The family bathroom is fitted with a contemporary white suite with tiled walls.
Externally there is an enclosed garden with patio, an astro turf lawn and useful side access. This very well presented home still carries the remainder of an NHBC warranty, has a solar panels on a feed in tarrif and is situated within the Redland Green APR.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56918797.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26628894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elephant, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.