3 bedroom terraced house for saleEde Avenue, Dunston, Dunston, Tyne and Wear, NE11 9UJ
- Spacious Mid Terrace House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Ideal FTB or Young Family Purchase
- Well Presented & Decorated Throughout
- Two Large Reception Rooms
- Recently Refurbished Fitted Kitchen
- Large Family Bathroom
- Secure Private Off Street Parking / Yard
PETER ROSS are delighted to bring to market this large three bedroom terraced property. Only an internal inspection will reveal the deceptively spacious living accommodation afforded within this well presented traditional property. In October 2016 the property has had some of the slates repaired and replaced on the main roof, the flat roof over the kitchen has also been replaced and the bay window to the front of the property has been rendered,had a new roof fitted and been freshly painted. Providing a great size entrance vestibule to hall which in turn leads to two generous reception rooms, recently refurbished fully fitted kitchen and ground floor cloakroom/w.c. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, modern family bathroom with shower with a third double room featured on the second floor. The property also provides gas central heating and double glazing throughout whilst externally also benefitting from private enclosed parking for two vehicles. Offering good presentation and décor throughout this property will undoubtedly appeal to the first time buyer or young family alike and has the added advantage of local amenities, shopping facilities, access to the western bypass and public transport services all situated nearby. Please contact our Whickham Branch on 0191 488 6080 / email@example.com for more information or arrange your appointment to view.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 350727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Ross, Whickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.