3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAbbey Brook Close, Chancet Wood
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Lounge With Feature Electric Fireplace
- Kitchen Diner With Storage
- Two Double Bedrooms, One Single Bedroom
- Bathroom With Three Piece White Suite & Electric Shower
- Gardens To Front, Side & Rear With Lawn
- Detached Garage, Off Road Parking
- Investor/First Time Buyer Opportunity
- uPVC DG, Gas Central Heating
- Energy Rating - D, No Onward Chain
***GUIDE PRICE: £175,000 - £180,000***
Situated in the popular residential suburb of Chancet Wood is this well presented three bedroom semi detached house. With a detached garage and gardens to the front, side and rear, the property is likely to be of interest to first time buyers or investor landlords. Offering 650 sq. ft. of accommodation across two floors including a lounge, fitted kitchen diner, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and modern bathroom. Well placed for local shops/amenities and transport links to/from the city centre and surrounding areas. Available with no onward chain...
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56919265.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795009383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Millhouses, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.