2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWilson Road, Halifax
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***NO CHAIN***
- Three Bedrooms
- End Terrace
- Popular Residential Location
- Attention First Time Buyers
***NO CHAIN*** William H Brown are pleased to offer the sale of this three bedroom end terraced property in King Cross, Halifax. Located close to local shops and amenities, within easy reach of Halifax town centre and just off the main Burnley road into Sowerby Bridge.
***NO CHAIN*** William H Brown are pleased to offer the sale of this three bedroom end terraced property in King Cross, Halifax. Located close to local shops and amenities, within easy reach of Halifax town centre and just off the main Burnley road into Sowerby Bridge. The property comprises of cellar to the lower ground floor, lounge and dining kitchen on the ground floor. Three bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. Viewings are essential
Lounge 10' 4" max x 16' 5" max ( 3.15m max x 5.00m max )
Room includes a wall mounted electric flame effect heater. Patterned coving, laminated wood flooring, central heating radiator and double glazed windows to front and side elevations.
Kitchen/diner 9' 9" x 15' 10" ( 2.97m x 4.83m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with beech effect work surfaces, sink and drainer with mixer tap. Splash back tiling, and wood effect laminate flooring. Central heating radiator and two double glazed windows to the rear aspect.
Bedroom One 8' 10" x 7' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 10' 1" ( 2.64m x 3.07m )
Room has built in wardrobes and wood effect laminate flooring. Central heating radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 6' 7" ( 2.29m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation and central heating radiator.
Three piece bathroom suite includes a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Room is partly tiled with a heated towel rail and double glazed window to the side elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56919451.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.