4 bedroom detached house for saleQueens Park Avenue, Queens Park
Sold by Us £600,000
A great opportunity to acquire this superb family home situated in the highly desirable Queens Park Avenue, over-looking the golf course.
This four bedroom detached house sits on a large plot with well-established front and rear gardens with an abundance of shrubbery and trees. The accommodation which is well maintained would benefit from some modernisation and comprises: a sizable hallway with dark wood panelling up to plate rack level, parquet flooring, column style radiators, a return staircase and a large solid oak front door with surrounding lead light windows, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, scullery, downstairs cloakroom, four first floor bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate WC. Outside the long driveway leads to a detached garage/workshop and the private and well screened, tiered front and rear gardens both approximately 80-90ft in length. Potential to convert loft subject to any necessary consents. This property could make an ideal family home and is offered for sale with no forward chain.
Storm Porch: Large solid oak front door with surrounding large lead light windows granting access to:
Entrance Hallway: 5.23m (17ft 2in) x 2.69m (8ft 10in)
Hard wood parquet flooring, panelled walls up to plate rack, return staircase to first floor, Dorset coved ceiling, storage cupboard beneath stairs, light pendant and doors to;
Cloakroom: Rear aspect window, low level WC, corner wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, and ceiling light fitting.
Sitting Room: 5.38m (17ft 8in) x 4.09m (13ft 5in)
Front and rear aspect windows with lead light French doors leading to south aspect veranda over-looking the golf course, double radiator, tiled fire place with gas fire, two wall light fittings, picture rail, Dorset coved ceiling and ceiling light pendant.
Dining Room: 4.88m (16ft 0in) in to bay x 4.19m (13ft 9in)
uPVC double glazed lead light window over-looking the front garden and golf course, column style radiator, stone fire place with open fire, picture rails, Dorset coved ceiling and ceiling light fitting.
Kitchen: Rear aspect window, range of older style units with built in cupboards, floor mounted gas central heating boiler with flu set in the original chimney, picture rails, ceiling light fitting, door to rear lobby/larder cupboard housing gas metre, door to rear garden, space for a small table and chairs, door to scullery, two side aspect and front aspect window, base units incorporating stainless steel sink drainer unit, mixer tap, space for washing machine, window and glazed door to kitchen, space for free standing cooker and gas supply, ceiling light fitting.
Landing: Half landing with bay window to rear aspect with lead lighting and opaque glass, radiator, varnished wood floors, Dorset coving, picture rails, ceiling light point timber doors to;
Bedroom 1: 5.38m (17ft 8in) x 4.09m (13ft 5in)
This dual aspect room has two small rear aspect windows over-looking rear garden, front aspect French lead light glazed doors and surrounding windows to southerly aspect balcony, picture rails, column style radiator, wash hand basin (room to create en suite if desired), two ceiling light fittings, Dorset coving.
Balcony: The balcony enjoys a southerly aspect and views over the gold course and mature front garden:
Bedroom 2: 5.05m (16ft 7in) x 4.27m (14ft 0in)
Front aspect lead light bay window over-looking the golf course, column style radiator, built in dressing table with drawer units either side, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, two further side aspect opaque lead light windows, picture rail, Dorset coved ceiling, ceiling light fitting, built in wardrobes to one wall (potential to add en-suite as adjacent to bathroom)
Bedroom 3: 3.05m (10ft 0in) x 2.69m (8ft 10in)
Front aspect bay lead light window over-looking golf course, column style radiator, picture-rail, ceiling light fitting and Dorset coved ceiling.
Bedroom 4: 2.82m (9ft 3in) x 2.64m (8ft 8in)
Rear aspect window over-looking the garden, column radiator, corner cupboard, picture rail and ceiling light fitting.
Bathroom: Window with opaque glass, art deco themed bathroom, with original tilling to all four walls and decorative border to each wall. A yellow coloured suite comprising of: enamel bath with mixer tap, a large Victorian style wash hand basin, heated towel rail and ceiling light fitting.
WC: Side aspect window, low level WC, part tiled walls, heated towel rail.
Detached Garage: Large twin doors, power and light and external light.
Front Garden: The front garden is tiered in to three sections, with an abundance of shrubbery creating the feeling of distance and space between the house and Queens Park Avenue, there is the possibility of creating further off road parking. The long side driveway leads to;
Rear Garden: A timber fence with gate grants access from driveway to the rear garden, outside W/C, path and steps to; landscaped tiered garden with abundance of shrubbery and trees which offer a great deal of seclusion.
1. We have not been able to test any equipment/appliances and recommend that any prospective purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check them before entering into any commitment.
2. These particulars are issued on a strictly Private & Confidential basis and on condition that the information given is for private use of the recipient and any professional adviser consulted by the recipient and, further, that any information contained within these Particulars is not divulged to third parties. To comply with the Property Misdescriptions Act of 1991 these Particulars are intended only as a guide and must not be relied upon as a statement of fact.
3. In compliance with the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991 these particulars are prepared for the guidance only of prospective purchasers, they are intended to give a fair overall description of the property or premises concerned but are not intended to constitute part of an offer or a contract.
4. Any information contained herein (whether in the text, plans or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement or representation of fact.
5. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good condition or otherwise or that any services or facilities are in good working order.
6. Any photographs appearing in the literature may not show all the property and show only certain aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were originally taken. Certain aspects of the property may have changed since the photographs were taken, it should not be assumed that the property remains precisely as depicted in the photographs. Furthermore, no assumption should be made in respect of any parts of the property, which are not shown in the photographs.
7. Any measurements, areas or distances referred to herein are approximate only. If the property is undergoing conversion/refurbishment some changes to size and specification may change. Potential purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correct dimensions before entering any agreement.
8. Where there is reference in these particulars to the fact that alterations have been carried out or that a particular use is made of a part of the property, this is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation or other consents have been obtained. Any intending purchaser must verify these matters.
9. Any statements regarding Leasehold Interests have been prepared with due diligence but we will not necessarily have had sight of original legal documentation. It will be the responsibility of the intended lessee or purchaser to confirm that these details are correct with the vendors or landlord's legal representatives.
10. Descriptions of the property are inevitably subjective and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of a statement of fact.
11. If renting a commercial property, you should be aware that the Code of Practice on Commercial Leases in England and Wales strongly recommends that you seek professional advice from a qualified surveyor, solicitor or licensed conveyancer before agreeing or signing a business tenancy agreement. The code is available via the website: http://www.leasingbusinesspremises.co.uk/
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchfield Estate Agents, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.