3 bedroom cottage for saleForest Road, Wokingham, Berkshire
- Set in a semi rural location
- Spacious living/dining room
- New double glazing throughout
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Grand entrance hall with generous storage
- Re-fitted ground floor shower room
- Large master bedroom with dressing area
- Impressive re-fitted first floor bathroom
- Double glazed conservatory
This beautifully presented three bedroom cottage built c.1895 is situated in a semi rural location. Accommodation comprises spacious dining room with adjoining living room, re-fitted ground floor shower room, kitchen/breakfast room. 150' rear garden with parking, garage and insulated summer house/home office at the rear.
Situation Forest Road runs from Wokingham to Binfield, there are a huge variety of properties dating from Tudor to modern day. Rapid access can be gained to the motorway network at nearby Coppid Beech roundabout.
Outside The 150' south facing rear garden is enclosed by wooden fencing and laid mainly to lawn with a path leading to the rear, well stocked shrub borders. To the rear of the property there is gated rear access with parking for two vehicles. Garage with remote control roller door. Summer house which is fully insulated with light and power and measures 11' x 11', also off road parking for two vehicles to the front.
Council Tax E
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4288630
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56920249.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4288630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.