3 bedroom terraced house for saleSpeedwell Road, Birkenhead
Sold STC £147,500
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Well Presented Throughout
- 2 Reception Rooms
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
This is a magnificent family home in the heart of Claughton Village close to all amenities, great transport options and fantastic local schooling. Upstairs to the first floor offers three double bedrooms with a family sized bathroom completes this tastefully decorated home.
If you're looking for a beautiful, sizeable home then look no further! This traditional three bedroom terraced property has been modernised and maintained to a high standard and offers substantial living accommodation in the highly popular and established Claughton Village.
This is a magnificent family home in the heart of Claughton Village close to all amenities, great transport options and fantastic local schooling.
Upstairs to the first floor offers three double bedrooms with a family sized bathroom completes this tastefully decorated home.
Double glazed door to front aspect with double glazed window to front. With stairs leading to the first floor and storage
Lounge 15' 9" into bay x 13' into recess ( 4.80m into bay x 3.96m into recess )
With coal effect gas fire, double glazed bay window to the front elevation and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.91m x 3.28m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator and gas feature fireplace
Kitchen 19' 9" Max x 7' 11" Max ( 6.02m Max x 2.41m Max )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and complementary base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiled floor, double glazed window to the rear and door giving access to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 15' 10" into bay x 11' 11" into recess ( 4.83m into bay x 3.63m into recess )
double glazed bay window to the front aspect, Radiator
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.30m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 7' 2" ( 3.20m x 2.18m )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bathroom 9' 5" x 7' 10" ( 2.87m x 2.39m )
Comprising of four piece suite with low flush WC, pedestal wash handbasin, panelled bath and shower cubicle, radiator and modesty double glazed window to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56920828.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN109547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.