3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeath Road, Uxbridge
Offers in Excess of
- Potential To Extend (STPP).
- Off Street Parking
- Large Garden
- Character Property.
- Two Reception Rooms.
- Great Transport Links.
- Large Garage.
Thursday 13th April 2017. Click on property for more details. Call branch to arrange viewing, viewings by appointment only 020 8890 4037.
Offering ample living space with the potential of creating more (STPP), this fantastic semi-detached house could be your home!
On the ground floor, buyers will find generous living space to enjoy with friends and family, with an inviting front reception room to the front of the property which leads through to a second reception room, going through to the kitchen, in addition the property also has a large garage which may offer scope to create further living space, without losing the benefit of off street parking as the property offers parking for at least 3 vehicles on the driveway to the front of the property.
On the first floor the property has 3 double bedrooms as well as a family bathroom, buyers might consider extending over the garage to create additional space if required (STP)
The property also has a well maintained and substantial garden in excess of 100ft! Mostly laid to lawn with some patio areas.
Located on a residential street off the Uxbridge road this property is ideally located for many different transport routes and links such as the M4, M25 and M40 as well as bus stops nearby offering access to the 607,427, U7 and near by H98. These bus routes go to Uxbridge underground and Hayes over ground station.
Local schools include; Hillingdon Primary, Highfield Primary & Hewens College.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56920864.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HYS100039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Hayes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.