2 bedroom cottage for saleSpring Gardens, Hensall, Goole
Sold STC £145,000
- No Chain
- Well Presented Cottage
- Ready To Move Into
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms Including Orangery
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off-Street Parking
- A Must See Property
Ideal first time buyer home with NO ONWARD CHAIN! Well presented Cottage with gas central heating, double glazing, 2 double bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, front & rear gardens and off-street parking. Internal viewing is highly recommended on this must see property call to book your viewing now!
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to market this well presented two bedroom Cottage in the heart of the rural village of Hensall, well regarded for it's Italian restaurant and village amenities including schools, post office, shops and public houses. Ideally located for local major commuter routes including A19/A645/M18/M62/A1 and M1, this two bed home is ready to move into and briefly comprising of entrance, kitchen, lounge, dining room, orangery, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is off-street parking, front and rear gardens and two outbuildings. Viewing is an absolute must to appreciate all this home has on offer!
Entry to the property is via a double glazed door to the front aspect leading into;
Kitchen 12' 5" max x 10' 2" max ( 3.78m max x 3.10m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprising of complimentary tiling, roll top work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated electric oven with four ring electric hob and cooker hood over, integrated fridge, plumbing for washing machine, central heating radiator, ceiling spot lights and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 7' 8" ( 4.50m x 2.34m )
A double bedroom with a glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, television point and coving to the ceiling.
Part tiled with three piece suite comprising of a bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, central heating radiator, ceiling spot lights, extractor fan and double glazed frosted window to the side elevation.
Lounge 15' 7" into recess x 10' 1" ( 4.75m into recess x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, feature open fire place with wood surround, central heating radiator, television point, telephone point and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 10' x 7' 11" ( 3.05m x 2.41m )
Central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and double doors leading into;
Orangery 10' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.97m )
Brick built with double glazed windows to the side elevations, central heating radiator, wall lighting, tiled flooring and double glazed French door providing access to the rear garden.
To The First Floor
Bedroom One 15' 11" max x 17' 5" max ( 4.85m max x 5.31m max )
Restricted head height.
The master bedroom is light and airy with two double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, it also benefits from a central heating radiator and two storage cupboards one which houses the central heating boiler.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off-street parking for approximately two vehicles, it also has a timber gate providing access into the front garden.
The front garden is low maintenance with a stoned sitting area, pathway leading to the entrance and a brick built storage shed.
The rear of the property has a well enclosed laid to lawn garden with mature hedge borders and benefits from two outbuildings.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56920870.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL105090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.