2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHayside Avenue, Balderton, Newark
Sold STC £120,000
- Two Double Bedroom Modern Town House
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Alarm System
- Gas Central Heating
- Gardens and Parking
Interest is expected to be high on this MODERN TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE in the sought after area of BALDERTON. The property benefits from a ground floor WC, uPVC conservatory to the rear and has a first floor bathroom. CALL NOW to arrange your viewing.
An excellent opportunity to purchase a TWO BEDROOM MODERN HOME in the sought after area of BALDERTON. The property benefits from gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and has an alarm system installed. To the ground floor there is an entrance hallway, ground floor WC and lounge leading to the uPVC CONSERVATORY to the rear. The kitchen has a fitted oven, hob and range of kitchen units. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and bathroom. Outside, the property has tarmac OFF ROAD PARKING to the front, whilst to the rear there is an enclosed garden, majority laid to lawn with garden shed and paved patio area.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended in order for the accommodation can be fully appreciated.
Being approached by a partly glazed front entrance door with a telephone point, radiator and staircase rising to the first floor.
Ground Floor Wc
Having a wash hand basin, WC, radiator and uPVC window.
Lounge 13' 11" x 11' 8" max ( 4.24m x 3.56m max )
The lounge has laminate flooring, two radiators, television point and a useful understairs storage cupboard. From this room there are double glazed sliding patio doors to the:
Conservatory 11' 2" x 8' 3" Frame to frame ( 3.40m x 2.51m Frame to frame )
The conservatory offers pleasant views over the rear garden and has an electric heater, laminate flooring, uPVC double glazed open construction with uPVC double doors to the rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 5' 6" ( 2.79m x 1.68m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units, fitted oven with four burner gas hob and extractor hood. There is a single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, plumbing for automatic washing machine, ceramic tiled flooring and uPVC window. There is also a cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Having access to the loft space, built in cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 10" max 12.6 excluding alcove x 11' 4" ( 4.83m max 12.6 excluding alcove x 3.45m )
This excellent sized master bedroom has two uPVC windows, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.63m x 2.77m )
This generous sized bedroom has a uPVC window and radiator.
Having a suite comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower appliance over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. There is a heated towel rail and partly tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is a tarmac off road parking space, outside lighting, outside water supply and covered entrance canopy. There is also a gate and pathway to side.
The rear garden is enclosed and is mainly laid to lawn incorporating a paved patio area. There is also a garden shed, mature tree and gated access to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56922232.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK100102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.