3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFerndale View, Doncaster
- Semi Detached House
- ***VERY SOUGHT AFTER AREA WITH GREAT SCHOOLS***
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge/ Dining Room/ Conservatory
- Tandem Garage with Electric Roller Door
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Excellent Sized Driveway
- Double glazing/ Gas Central Heating System
- Ferndale View Cusworth, Doncaster, DN5 8HG
****WITHOUT A DOUBT AN AMAZING FAMILY HOME IN A VERY SOUGHT AFTER PART OF DONCASTER******
Accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, conservatory, to the first floor are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom and a LOVELY modern three piece bathroom. Outside there are well maintained gardens to the front and rear with generous driveway and a tandem garage with power lighting and plumbing and electric roller door. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating system. Cusworth has an excellent reputation for good schools, shops, ITALIAN RESTAURANT, Doctors, bus routes and easy access to A1 north and south and Doncaster Town Centre.
Lounge: 3.70m x 4.11m
Dining Room: 3.24m x 2.39m
Kitchen: 3.23m x 1.80m
Conservatory: 2.39m x 2.91m
Bedroom 1: 4.02m x 2.61m
Bedroom 2 : 2.73m x 2.79m
Bedroom 3 : 2.99m x 1.87m
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Living, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.