2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBirchwood Lane, Somercotes
- A two double bedroom end of terrace property.
- Offering generous accommodation and boasting two reception rooms.
- Somercotes is well served by public transport links along with convenience shopping on Somercotes Hill.
- Including gas heating to radiators and PVCu double glazing to windows.
- Within reasonable travelling distance of the A38/M1 motorway network.
- What are you waiting for? Call hall & benson today to arrange your viewing!
ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS!!! A two double bedroom end of terrace property that includes gas heating to radiators and PVCu double glazing. Offering generous size accommodation along with two reception rooms. Externally there is a small yard to the rear and a shared driveway gives access to a small garage (small vehicle or bikes only) Somercotes is well served by public transport on Somercotes Hill along with convenience shopping. Viewing is recommended! call hall & benson today to arrange your viewing!
Turn right out of our Alfreton branch and proceed along the high street to the mini island. Continue straight on. Continue along Nottingham Road and past the retail parks on the right heading over the mini islands and in to Somercotes. Take the left turn prior to the Co-Op on to Birchwood Lane. Proceed down the hill where the property can be found on the right.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56924968.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALF160655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Alfreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.